Monday 2 July 2012

The Easy Way to Buy NFL Merchandise

Being a recent convert to the Philadelphia Eagles, I want to rubber stamp my support by buying some Eagles merchandise.  I'd actually made a purchase just after becoming a fan, but that was a present for somebody else and to be honest, I hadn't been overly impressed with the service I'd received.  The delivery time was very slow and whilst they kept me informed of the delays, it took around 4 weeks for the product to be delivered.  So, when I found out about a new UK based NFL merchandise site, I was keen to see what they could offer.  
NFLMerchandise.co.uk has a wide range of NFL products and provides a much quicker service than many other sellers.  Best of all, it's easy to use!  Seriously, the amount of time that I spent navigating around online shopping sites is absurd.  I just want to access the products, see the specifications and make my purchase.  Amazon manage to do it easily enough, but many other sites struggle.  Luckily, NFLMerchandise.co.uk doesn't have this problem.

Straight away, I was looking through the impressive selection of  2012/13 Eagles shirts (There is also a vast collection of caps and retro shirts) .  Being a new Eagles fan, I don't yet have a favourite player, so picking the right shirt isn't an easy task.  For a start, I don't want to end up with a player that is either a) rubbish or b) not an Eagle.  Please note the amount of Bronco's fans proudly sporting their Tebow 15 shirts this season!  I want a player who's going to be an Eagles star for years to come....I want a LeSean McCoy shirt.

The site provides an excellent set of specifications for the product.  "Strategic Ventilation for Breathabilty", "TPU Shield at V Neck", "Tailored Fit Designed for Movement" etc etc.  It all adds up to exactly what I'm looking for - a 100% authentic NFL replica shirt.  No cheap knock offs, no tacky imitations, just a genuine NFL shirt.  It then just requires a simple few clicks (plus the dreaded card details!) and I've got a top notch NFL product on it's way to me.  What's more, it's on it's way to me in the next few days. The site guarantees that products are dispatched after 3 days and are sent via recorded delivery - so you shouldn't have to wait more than a week before receiving your product.

All in all, I'd highly recommend a trip to NFLMerchandise.co.uk - you won't be disappointed!

3 comments:

  1. Dan J. Sharp7/03/2012 10:54 am

    Was thinking of getting a Colts jersey but never sure about what size to get...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this is an informative and interesting post so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NASCAR Licensed Sports Direct strive to do our best and over time this list will become even better. And remember, because this is a live, online directory, it will be constantly changing. I will be adding licensees as I learn about them, and deleting those who exit the licensed sports products business as well.

    ReplyDelete